Do you have to cook for a gluten-intolerant guest?
Maybe you have celiac disease?
Perhaps you’d like to create a pizza with a kickass crust with no gluten for fun!
Whatever the reason, this pizza crust is not just gluten-free but also VEGAN! And have I mentioned that it’s yeast-free?
Easiest Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Recipe
Timing of Prep: 5 minutes
Cook/Chill Time: 20 minutes
All Time: 25 minutes
Makes: 2 medium pizzas or one large pizza.
- 2 1/2 cups Gluten-free Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- One teaspoon of xanthan Gum
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1.5 cups of water
- Combine the dry ingredients in one large bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients until well-combined.
- Make an opening in the middle of the bowl. Mix all the ingredients that are wet.
- Mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon until you get a doughy texture begins to appear. The dough should start to form clumps. Once it does, press it with your hands until it forms a huge ball.
- The dough ball should be transferred onto a clean work surface with no flour, then divided into two equal halves.
- Use one portion to work the dough for about 2 to 3 minutes or until it’s no more sticky. If the dough seems too dry and crumbly, dampen your fingers with water, then knead for another minute. If your dough appears not moist enough, you can add more flour to your workspace and continue to knead for another 15 minutes.
- Once the dough is at the desired consistency, make the shape of a small disc.
Heya, I’m Norah! The foodie editor here at YummyTasteFood! I love absolutely everything to do with food, baking, and eating! I earned my stripes in the hospitality industry as a pastry chef, sous chef, and barista. I’m now a freelance writing nomad. I do not miss the hospitality industry! Be sure to join our Facebook group – it’s free to access!