Let’s all be honest, who wants to pay $20 for a pizza that you can make at home? I can remember countless times ordering a Domino’s or Four Star Pizza and the minute I open the box I know I could have made a better pizza at home.
If you haven’t made pizza at home before, you may be surprised by how easy it is once you learn the basics. It’s like anything in life and especially in a kitchen, you get better when you do it more!
It’s not just going to help you save a few dollars and a few bucks, but this smoky blend of barbecue chili, cheese, and BBQ sauce is easy to throw together and tastes delicious!
If you make this delicious BBQ Cheese Pizza or you decide to recreate this pizza with a twist of your own – be sure to leave a comment and let us all know how you get on with this recipe!
Fiery BBQ Cheese Pizza Recipe
Once you get better and faster at rolling your dough and knowing the sweet spot of your oven where the heat is best, you will find it will take a lot less time to make this pizza from scratch!
Timing of Preparation: 15 minutes
Cook/Chill Time: 45 minutes
The Total Time: 60 minutes
Makes: 2 medium pizzas or one large pizza.
- One sweet potato crust or your favorite store-bought a base
Herby BBQ Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of margarine made from vegans
- 1 1/2 cups Vegan cheese
- 1/4 onion red
- Chilli flake to taste
- Prepare the sweet potato pie crust according to the directions included in the recipe.
- When the dough is cooking, prepare your BBQ pizza sauce mixing the ingredients for the sauce and mixing the ingredients.
- Grate cheese and cut the jalapenos and the onion.
- Take the pizza crust out of the oven after about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the crust with tomato pizza sauce, and then sprinkle the cashew cheese on the top. Sprinkle the toppings on top!
- The baking time is another 15 minutes. Remove from the oven once the crust begins to brown and the tops have a pleasant temperature.
- Cool for 5 minutes, then slice and serve hot.
Heya, I’m Norah! The foodie editor here at YummyTasteFood! I love absolutely everything to do with food, baking, and eating! I earned my stripes in the hospitality industry as a pastry chef, sous chef, and barista. I’m now a freelance writing nomad. I do not miss the hospitality industry! Be sure to join our Facebook group – it’s free to access!