Quick and Easy Pizza Bread for Breakfast or Lunch
I love those pizza bread. It’s like a quick and easy version of pizza which you can have for breakfast instead of having a leftover pizza slice for breakfast from the last day. Uff, who would want a pizza leftover for breakfast? I wouldn’t. I’m not that kind of person who eats pizza for breakfast. But those pizza bread are different. They taste similarly as a pizza but they’re not.
They remind me of my childhood. My mom made those very often when I was little. Mostly she was making them when I was still sleeping. Then she came to my room to wake me up and when she opened the door I could smell that delicious smell from the oven. For me, this was a Rich – Delicious – Happy start to the day – Breakfast – Celebration. Even though they are so simple and easy to make.
You would only need regular ingredients for them that you mostly got at home. Nothing special.
- Bread – you got bread at home right? Ok, most of the times.
- Garlic – Dah
- Onion – of course
- Tomatoes – well if you love it like me then it’s one of the main things in the kitchen
- Cheese – any kind. Come on, look harder in that messy big fridge full of … so many things.
- Oregano – part of the group called ,,Spices”
- Basil – sometimes, but if you don’t have it it’s not a big deal
- Olives – that’s is something extra I like to add. So if you don’t have, no big deal either.
Sooo … Bon Appetit! 🙂
,,Kinda” Breakfast Pizza BreadPrint Recipe
- 5 Bread Slices
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/3 Onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheese (mozzarella, Edam ... )
- Oregano for sprinkle
- Olives and Basil to taste
Preheat the oven to 390 degrees (200 °C).
In a meantime cut the tomatoes and onion into thin slices. You can divide the onion into rounds.
Place the bread slices on a baking pan and bake them for about 2-3 minutes in the oven. Or you can also put them into a pop-up toaster to bake them a little.
Take a garlic clove and spread it on all the bread slices. Assemble the onion and tomatoes and sprinkle with oregano. Top it with shredded cheese and put it into the oven for few minutes until the cheese melt and it will look just how you would like it.
Serve with basil and olives if you like and eat right away. They are best fresh hot.
You can sprinkle with some extra olive oil if you like.
You might also like:
- Gourmet Potatoes With Tofu
- Healthy Breakfast Vegetable Bread
- Butter Dill Potatoes With Cauliflower
- Smoked Traditional Sauerkraut Soup
- Hokkaido Pumpkin Soup
- Spicy Avocado Pesto Wrap With Feta Cheese
Heya, I’m Norah! The foodie editor here at YummyTasteFood! I love absolutely everything to do with food, baking, and eating! I earned my stripes in the hospitality industry as a pastry chef, sous chef, and barista. I’m now a freelance writing nomad. I do not miss the hospitality industry! Be sure to join our Facebook group – it’s free to access!