These are my the most favorite Chinese Rice noodles ever! I can eat them every day. And sometimes I even do. Sometimes I eat them three or four days in a row. And I don’t mind. I love’em.
And you know why?
- they are super easy and super quick to make.
- healthy and delicious at the same time.
- they are Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free.
- a special and fun way of eating them because of the chopsticks. (I love eating with chopsticks).
- full of proteins, vitamins and lot’s of good and healthy stuff for your body.
- and once again: Easy, Quick, Delicious and Healthy.
They have all the amazing flavorings:
- and much more …
Oh, and by the way. It’s even fun to stir all of these vegetables in a Wok when you make that flying spin or movement with the Wok so that all the vegetables are stirring in the air. It’s kinda cool to do that. It takes practice but as soon as you learn it you will love it. Before I learned to do it properly half of the vegetables ended up on a floor 😅
Do you like eating with chopsticks? Let me know. I’m curious ☺
Enjoy the Fall guys!
You might also like:
- Spelt Flour Bread
- Arugula DETOX Smoothie
- Gingerbread Cheesecake in a Jar
- Roasted Mozzarella Eggplant With Roasted Potatoes
- Quinoa With Taste of India and Arugula
- Mushroom Cream Soup
Last updated and verified on September 19th, 2022 by our editorial team.