Heya, I’m Norah! The foodie editor at large at YummyTasteFood!
I love absolutely everything to do with food, baking, and of course, eating! I’m a self-proclaimed foodie nomad. I’m currently back in Florida!
I have worked as a chef and pastry chef at The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Orlando, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts Orlando and Sydney, The Plaza, NYC, The Savoy, London, and Westbury Hotel, Dublin.
I even worked as a barista at my local Starbucks in Orlando, Florida!
I have worked with various brands, from Red Bull, Hello Fresh, Pasta Evangelists, and Fortnum & Mason, to name but a few, on reviews, product research, and marketing.
Thanks to working weekends, public holidays, and missing countless parties from working in the hospitality industry, I finally could fund my travels!
I have lived/worked in New York, Tokyo, Sydney for a short time (flat whites are expensive), London, and Frankfurt.
I don’t tend to stay around too often and love trying different food and fully experiencing each country’s culture.
Most of my articles are based on how-to’s, guides, and overviews of everything surrounding food, baking, cooking, and anything related to yummy-tasting food.
Please contact me if you are interested in working with me and having your product or brand reviewed on YummyTasteFood.com.
Latest guides by Norah Clark
- 40 Ways To Save Money On Food: How I Saved Up To £95 Weekly!
- Left Eggs In The Car Overnight – Safe To Eat Or Throw Away?
- How To Keep Pizza Warm: Be Warned – Here’s 5+ Hot Tips
- Is Rice A Vegetable? Don’t Be Fooled; It Could Be Healthier!
- Rice Left Out Overnight – Safe To Eat Or Throw Away?
- Pasta Left Out Overnight – Safe To Eat Or Throw Away?
- White Spots On Parmesan Cheese – Can You Still Eat It?
- 16+ Foods That Start With Z – Bet You Haven’t Heard of Them