Heya, I’m Norah! The foodie editor at large at YummyTasteFood!
- Pastry Chef and foodie
- Full-time food blogger
- Qualified nutritionist
- Freelance diet consultant
I love absolutely everything to do with food, baking, and of course, eating! I’m a self-proclaimed foodie nomad. I’m currently back in Florida!
I have worked as a chef and pastry chef at The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Orlando, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts Orlando and Sydney, The Plaza, NYC, The Savoy, London, and Westbury Hotel, Dublin.
I even worked as a barista at my local Starbucks in Orlando, Florida! I am also a qualified nutritionist and diet consultant.
I have worked with various brands, from Red Bull, Hello Fresh, Pasta Evangelists, and Fortnum & Mason, to name but a few, on reviews, product research, and marketing.
Thanks to working weekends, public holidays, and missing countless parties from working in the hospitality industry, I finally could fund my travels!
I have lived/worked in New York, Tokyo, Sydney for a short time (flat whites are expensive), London, and Frankfurt.
I don’t tend to stay around too often and love trying different food and fully experiencing each country’s culture.
Most of my articles are based on how-to’s, guides, and overviews of everything surrounding food, baking, cooking, and anything related to yummy-tasting food.
Please contact me if you are interested in working with me and having your product or brand reviewed on YummyTasteFood.com.
Latest guides by Norah Clark
- Brian Malarkey’s Net Worth: The Top Chef’s Wealth
- Brooke Williamson’s Net Worth: The Top Chef’s Wealth
- Best Pizza Pans For Your Kitchen: Tested & Reviewed of 2023
- Pizza Dough Not Stretchy: What You Should Do
- Clean Cut Pizzas – Master The Art of Perfectly Sliced Pizzas
- How To Make A Cheesecake From Scratch – A Pastry Chefs Way
- Pizza Pan Vs Stone: What’s The Difference?
- How To Make Crispy Pizza At Home – What To Do and Avoid