Do you love food and drink? Writing reviews or guides to places to eat, stay or visit that involves anything to do with yummy food? Well, I would love to have you contribute to YummyTasteFood!
Requirements of Any Contribution
- Minimum of 850 words long.
- We reserve the right to change, amend or delete any part of the content.
- You are not allowed to show favoritism for one product over another.
- Once the content is submitted and published, it’s now owned by YummyTasteFood.com.
- You are allowed one external do-follow backlink to your site.
- Where necessary, there must be source backlinks to back up any opinion or statement, ie, if you claim something is the healthiest in the world, or a doctor recommends eating 5 fruits a day.
- You must have a Gravatar, an author bio about yourself and experience in the topic you are writing about, and links to Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter social accounts.
Topics We Create
Guides, summaries, and how-to articles have to do with food safety, foods that start with gluten-free diets, what pairs best, and vegan diets.
- 33 Fruits That Start With C
- Can You Put Ice In A Nutribullet?
- How To Cook Beyond Burger – Plant-Based Burger Guide
- What To Serve With Sea Bass – What Pairs Best
- Best Parmesan Cheese Graters 
Eat, Drink & Sleep
On continents worldwide, popular entries usually are Europe and North America guides to bars, clubs, hotels, restaurants, and street food.
- How Much Should You Budget For Food At Disney World
- 42 Best Rooftop Bars In London – Ultimate Guide 
- 9 of The Best Syrian Drinks – Essential Guide 
- What is Sarsi? The Philippines Famous Drink
- Why Isn’t There Fanta In The Philippines?
Strictly food and drink guides for alternatives, best for that, diet routines of famous people, food careers, food profiles of chefs, how XYZ makes money, this vs that, and why this or that.
- Will Food Prices Go Down? Essential Guide 
- What Does Queen Elizabeth II Have For Breakfast?
- Mark Wahlberg’s Insane Diet & Daily Routine
Food and drink articles help readers with canning, dehydrating, freezing, reheating, or storing items.